Shipping & Returns
Shipping costs are calculated by weight and are shipped by the carrier of our choice, typically USPS. If you buy over $50 worth of product, shipping is FREE in the USA (if you order over $50 please choose the free shipping in checkout). You can choose to upgrade your shipping to Express Mail (depending on availability in your area - No P.O. Boxes) Pricing will calculate at checkout, depending on your location and your purchases. Standard shipping will arrive in 5-9 business days, depending on your location.
* Free Shipping is determined by the order total after coupons/discounts are applied.
• International packages are shipped via the US Postal Service (USPS) International First Class (pricing will calculate during checkout). Carriers deliver to your local Customs agency and will be delivered by your local postal service.
• FIMS: 2-4 weeks. Downeast Naturals cannot guarantee shipping delivery times due to possible delays from customs processing.
• Orders shipping to Brazil can arrive within a month, but often take 5-8 weeks to arrive due to their extensive Customs processing.
• USPS First Class: 3-4 weeks. Downeast Naturals cannot guarantee shipping delivery times due to possible delays from customs processing.
Where we Ship
Downeast Naturals Ships Internationally to over a 100 countries via U.S. Postal Service International Mail.
International orders are subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read carefully before placing your order.
All Sales Final
All sales on international orders are final. Downeast Naturals does not offer returns or exchanges for international orders, and if your order contains incorrect or defective items, please let us know and we will help to resolve the situation. If you have any issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use Your Correct Address
Downeast Naturals is not responsible for orders shipped to incomplete, invalid, or undeliverable addresses. Before you complete your order, please make sure that your shipping address is complete and valid, and that your country's postal service can deliver to your address. Although your order is exported by the U.S. Postal Service, final delivery is made by your country's postal service. Please include a daytime phone number where you can be reached in case delivery problems arise.
Import Charges vs. Shipping Costs
THE SHIPPING COSTS PAID WITH YOUR ORDER ONLY INCLUDES THE COST OF TRANSPORTATION BY THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE OR INTERNATIONAL MAIL SERVICE. The shipping cost DOES NOT include or cover any import taxes, duties, brokerage fees, or any other charges that may be assessed when your shipment is imported into your country. The Mountain does not determine or collect any additional import charges.
By completing your order, you agree to become the importer of record for your order. In doing so, you assume full responsibility for any additional import charges. If you refuse delivery of your shipment, Downeast Naturals will treat the shipment as being abandoned. Downeast Naturals does not issue refunds for refused shipments. Please consider this fact before completing your order.
For more information on import costs, please contact your country's customs agency.
Check your Email:
Once your package has been shipped, we will send you an email with your tracking number. If there are any problems with your order, we will send an email notice on your account that you used to place your order. To avoid any delays, please be sure to check your email for our notifications.
PLEASE NOTE: Some email providers may filter our emails as spam; we recommend checking your spam folder and adding us as an approved sender.
USA Returns Policy
Downeast Naturals is dedicated to providing you with top quality items ; it is our mission, and we do not take this mission lightly.
Mountain T Shirts
The Mountain has a very dedicated inspection team in their New Hampshire production facility that looks over every inch of their garments for imperfections after the shirt is dyed and again when the shirt is printed. In their warehouse there's a third inspection team trying to catch anything that our production inspection team missed.
Occasionally a problem is overlooked or hidden and to err is human.
You may return any item within 90 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs (U.S.P.S. First Class) if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
USA Returns Policy Instructions
• Enclose a copy of your invoice with the return/exchange, explaining your reason for the return. If your exchange will be a different price or an additional shipping amount, please enclose payment or credit card information, including the CCV#.
• State the reason for returning the item, if an exchange; include the newly requested item including the size.
• Send back the item(s) to be returned/exchanged, we recommend USPS, as it is the easiest and most economical. You can choose to send it with a tracking number if you so choose. You are responsible for return shipping costs, unless in the event the item is defective or the wrong item was shipped to you in error. This will be decided upon receipt of the return.
• We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Downeast Naturals Returns
P.O. Box 323
Standish, Maine 04084